Seoul National University - International Summer Program
Since its establishment in 2007, more than two thousand students from around the world have participated in the SNU ISP program to learn, experience, and enjoy an unforgettable summer of academics, activities, and long-lasting friendships.
SNU ISP presents a unique opportunity for students to experience academic life at Seoul National University, Korea's most prestigious university and one of the leading universities in the world. SNU ISP's intensive six-week summer program taught by distinguished SNU and visiting faculty members offers its participants the chance to learn in depth from experts on Korea and East Asia, as well as a variety of of topics ranging from economics and business management to history, politics, sociology, and arts. SNU ISP also provides courses on Korean language and traditional arts for students wishing to learn or advance their Korean language abilities while becoming immersed in Korea's contemporary and traditional culture.
- All courses are held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- All courses have a limited quota of 40 students, apart from Korean Arts (20) and Korean Language (limitless).
- All SNU ISP lectures are conducted in English.
- Courses are subject to change, and any changes will be notified on this website.
- Courses with less than 7 students may be subject to cancellation.
- Time slots:
- A = 9:00-12:00(Noon)
- B = 13:00-16:00
- C = 16:00-18:00
Click here for a full course listing.
- Korean Studies (3 credits)
- International & East Asian Studies (3 credits)
- Economics & Business (3 credits)
- Engineering & Life Sciences (3 credits)
- Arts (2 credits)
- Korean Language (2 credits)
The SNU ISP team is committed to creating a "home away from home" experience at SNU for students participating in the SNU ISP program. From the moment of applications to students' return trip to their home countries, the team provides a one-stop service, answering and assisting each students’ needs at every stage. During the program, the team is supported by more than fifty assistant staffs, most of whom have years of experience managing the SNU ISP program. The team works closely with resident advisers and teaching assistants and give ready assistance whether it’s needed in the classroom or at the dormitory.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00-18:00 Seoul time (UTC+09:00). (Closed on weekends and national holidays)
Any inquiries about the SNU ISP program can be made by email, by phone (during office hours), or by visiting the SNU ISP Office.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +82-2-880-4449
- Visit: 2F, Bldg. No. 152 (CJ International Center), Seoul National University
In addition to completing your application in the University of Rochester Portal, you must also apply directly to the program.
Apply now here